To-do list

In preparation for potential lock down of the country due to the corona virus outbreak, I thought that it would be a good thing for me to write a list of things that I can potentially do while stuck at home. I know I love spending time at home when I chose to and weekends at home are my favourite but I also know that as soon as I’m told that I have to do something I will want to do the opposite so I need to have some plans in place for myself so I don’t end up driving myself crazy being stuck in the house.

Here’s a few things that I have come up with
  • Cut up brown fabric I’ve been given for my clippy mat
  • Make more of my clippy mat
  • Cut up clips ready for Christmas wreaths
  • Follow the sew along that ... has been writing and try to make myself a blanket using different styles of patchwork
  • Get all patches sewn onto duvet cover
  • Look through craft room and make all sets that I have waiting to be done - fimo elephant and decoupage box for starters, making flowers
  • Other crafts stuff...
  • Jigsaws - 2x exit puzzles, I love autumn, London bus, Wildlife world & Ship Inn
  • Games - Azul, scrabble, Azul 2, mushrooms, beans etc.
  • Play with Henlow
  • Put boxes up in the loft
  • Make Lego
  • Look for ideas for decorating the bedroom
  • Netflix
  • Amazon Prime
  • Films
  • Read books - finish choir one, more His Dark Materials, the to-do list, psychology book
  • Wipe all doors to remove dust
  • Wipe all skirting boards
  • Ironing - 3 shirts done from the huge pile today - maybe I should try to do one or two a day...
I have already started on a few of these while I’ve been off this week - need to pace myself now though! Back working again tomorrow although working from home. It’s such a strange time at the minute - scary, boring, exciting in equal measures.

Stay safe all! Take care. I hope you’ve all got your plans in place for the coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conkers!

A weekend in the Charlie Van

Test painting for a future idea