Wasgij - Strictly Can’t Dance

Last night I finished off this jigsaw that I had borrowed from my friend at work. This post will be short and sweet with just a load of pictures of the making process. Here goes:

This is the picture on the box and this one requires you to puzzle what the judge in the pink tutu can see
 The edge wasn’t too bad on this one - the top bit was good to make as it had the pink and blue stripes on it
I started to piece together the most obvious bits first - with this one I fished out all of the pieces that had blue in them as my starting point
 A bit more coming together here
 And tah-dah here we go - I finished off the picture last night.
Very enjoyable as always this one. I love that there is always so much to look at in these jigsaws.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conkers!

A weekend in the Charlie Van

Test painting for a future idea