Happy Henlow Adventures

I’ve created a new blog as I realised how much I actually missed the old Happy Henlow Crafts one but at the minute my life isn’t so much about crafting, it’s about all sorts of other adventures too.

I’ve still been struggling with my mental health a fair bit recently so there may be some tales about that in here but part of what I’m trying to do to keep myself safe and happy is just to keep variety in my life and not get complacent with doing the same kinds of things all the time. I’m hoping that will mean that there’ll be lots of adventures and evenings and weekends trying some different things which I will talk about and show pictures of on here. Of course, my little man will still make an appearance every now and again too.

Welcome to the new blog! I’d love for you to come along and enjoy the ride with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conkers!

A weekend in the Charlie Van

Test painting for a future idea