Beautiful sunset

On our way home from Mum and Dad L’s on Sunday we were driving back at the right time to watch the sun go down as we were getting closer to home. One way that we can go back is past Rutland Water which can be beautiful at any time but especially impressive at sunset. There won’t be many words to this blog but I’m just going to try to include some of the better pictures I managed to get out of the car window.























When we got to Melton Mowbray it was also nice to see all the Christmas lights up. We were feeling extremely Christmassy by the end of the weekend so this finished it off nicely. There have actually been some lovely sunsets on my way home from work recently as well but I’ve not been able to take any photos of them as I’m always driving when I see them. I love watching the sky and these kinds of things. I find clouds fascinating too - maybe I should have been a meteorologist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conkers!

A weekend in the Charlie Van

Test painting for a future idea