That’s Life - on the farm

The latest jigsaw was one called That’s Life. It’s a farm scene.
I began with the edge and the obvious bits that joined to it (as well as the hunting out the rest of the red pieces).
I then continued with the rest of the pieces that seemed to fit into what I already had. Because there was so much detail in this picture it was good to be able to pick through the pieces and work out what should be where. I didn’t even lay the pieces out at all until I got to the point above. Then I lay out the remaining pieces on one of the small boards that I have with the puzzle board that I use.
I thought I was done...soo close but there was one piece missing! It was a brand new puzzle when I got it, sealed and everything so there can’t be any missing.
Found it! It had gone under the sofa. Good puzzle to do with the amount of detail in it.
Not a brand or anything that I have heard of but as this one was a gift from my colleague at work I think I will keep it - the box is a sensible size, just right for keeping all the pieces in. I was given it as my colleague had somehow managed to get 2 copies of it so one had already been around and been done by everyone else. It was fun enough to do so I might do it again at some point if I keep it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conkers!

A weekend in the Charlie Van

Test painting for a future idea