Sparkly green nails

This week I treated myself and went to get my nails done. I always love it - just the process is relaxing. I’m not into any other beauty stuff at all but I do love half an hour of someone looking after my hands for me and I enjoy having pretty nails at the end of it.

Whenever I go to get them done I always try to chose a colour or combination of colours that represents something that I am doing in the next few weeks. We’re going to Center Parcs shortly so it made sense for this time’s nails to be some sort of outdoorsy colour. I opted for a green as it’s just so lovely being in the woods while you’re there.
Always add a little sparkle too as sparkles make you smile.

Hope everyone’s had a good week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conkers!

A weekend in the Charlie Van

Test painting for a future idea