The Magic of Christmas

On Sunday in between the gingerbread making we went out to a Christmas market called The Magic of Christmas. I was a proper big kid and I think I embarrassed everyone as I wanted the waffle they were selling as you walked in, I went in my Xmas jumper and was generally just a big kid about everything.

Here’s the waffle that I had when we went in
In the next little bit we went past there was this giant reindeer which I really wanted. It was a LOT of money though and to be honest probably wouldn’t have fitted anywhere in our house. It is awesome though!
Once we had been through this entrance bit we were then into the real magic. I don’t think I have ever seen so many decorations in one room before. It was huge!
I also got to meet Santa (although not the real one as I was told I was too old - boo!)
And Adam made friends with an owl (an obvious choice for a Christmas decoration!)
Although I was slightly upset that I couldn’t see Santa’s grotto the hot chocolate in the cafe certainly made up for it.
I even got a little sneaky bit of the cookie you can see in the background too.

All joking aside it was a good Christmas shop and it was lovely to see all the kids walking round in their Christmas outfits (there was even one baby in a matching jumper to his dad which was so cute) and a nice little hour or so out. We did get one little tree decoration (that will count as our new decoration for this year) and some fake mistletoe as well. I’ll show you those in our house decoration blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conkers!

A weekend in the Charlie Van

Test painting for a future idea