Christmas cross stitch - Robin beginnings

Last night I started a Christmas cross-stitch. I made a deal with my hubby that we can watch I’m a Celebrity this year but only if we go upstairs before it starts, get it setup and watch it on the laptop in bed, brush teeth at one of the breaks and lights out as soon as it finishes. I need to make sure I try to get enough sleep to feel ok the rest of the week.

Last night we went up to watch after dinner and doing my puzzle downstairs but I didn’t feel ready to sit still and just watch. I felt a bit restless so Adam suggested I do a bit of cross-stitch in bed - something small for Xmas.

I started this little penguin picture
I only got as far as doing about half of the white of the face last night and the beak. I’m enjoying this little project as it’s nice and easy to do in bed feeling lovely and cozy. I look forward to working on it while watching I’m a Celeb for the next few evening. You never know, over the course of the series I might even be able to make a few and turn them into Christmas cards for people at Christmas this year. I’ll post an update in a few days when I’ve finished this one to show you how I’ve got on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conkers!

A weekend in the Charlie Van

Test painting for a future idea